7 original methods of cooking eggs, which you have not heard
Eggs can be found in almost any home. They are easy to prepare, and they are rich in protein, which makes them just an indispensable product.
Virtually everyone knows how to cook eggs, cook an omelette or scrambled eggs.
However, if you are bored with traditional ways of cooking eggs, try making these unusual and at the same time simple egg dishes.
What can be cooked from eggs
1. Add soda
Try adding a tablespoon of soda water for every two eggs while making an omelet.
This will create air bubbles that will expand when heated, making the omelet light and airy.
2. Boil egg in broth
The next time you decide to cook the eggs, try boiling them in the broth instead of water to give them extra flavor.
3. Cook the omelet in boiling water.
There is the fastest way to cook a lush omelet in boiling water.
- 4 eggs
- 2 table. Spoons of olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Beat the eggs with a fork for 20 seconds.
- Put a saucepan filled with water about 10 cm on medium heat. Put a sieve in a saucepan.
- When the water begins to boil, add a few pinch of salt and start stirring the water clockwise to create a whirlpool. Gradually pour the mixture of eggs into the water, cover the pan with a lid and count to 20.
- Turn off the heat and open the lid. Omelet should float on the surface. Holding the omelette with a spoon, pour the water through a sieve.
- Put the omelet in plates, drizzle with olive oil to taste, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Make Egg Clouds
One of the most recent trends in the preparation of eggs became fluffy egg "clouds". This dish is not only very tasty, but also contains only 161 calories.
- Separate yolks from proteins.
- Beat whites until fluffy and thick foam.
- You can add ingredients to taste (cheese, ham, greens)
- Put the “clouds” of proteins on the baking paper, leaving a recess for the yolk.
- Cook in an oven preheated to 230 ° C for 5-8 minutes.
- Then remove the “clouds” from the oven, place the yolk on top of the whites and bake for another 3 minutes.
5. Omelet Soufflé
6. Pickled eggs
The next time you make stuffed eggs, try marinating them before it.
- 4 cups white vinegar
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 beet
- 4 boiled eggs
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil a mixture of white vinegar, sugar, salt, 2.5 cups of water until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Add beets, cut into cubes, and cook until soft 25-30 minutes. Cool the mixture and pour the marinade into the container.
- Put the eggs in the marinade, and use beets for other dishes. Leave the eggs in the marinade for at least 2 hours before serving them.
Leboutik - A Shopaholic Paradise
Application by May 9 to the kindergarten
A fun toy for your child
Forged flower stand
How to choose a women's leather wallet