Abutilon: care and reproduction
In order for the plant to grow well and stably bloom, it is necessary to properly care for it.
- The lighting should be bright, but diffused. If there is a lack of light, the plant will bloom badly.
- The temperature should be for the summer period not more than 30 ° C, and in the winter not more than 15 ° C. With a sharp increase or decrease in temperature, the plant drops leaves.
- Watering should be moderate, with water at room temperature. Avoid drying out and waterlogging.
- For soil it is better to use a mixture of turf and leaf soil, humus, sand and peat in equal proportions.
- During the flowering period, the plant should be fed once a week, using alternately mineral and organic fertilizers.
- Each year, the plant must be transplanted into a larger pot.
The most successful period for planting seeds from April to May.
- It is necessary to prepare the soil and put it in prepared boxes.
- Make grooves 5 mm deep, spread seeds evenly in them.
- Sprinkle on top with a layer of soil.
- Ambient temperature maintained 20-22 ° C
- After the seedlings germinate, they need to be planted in pots.
Reproduction of the apical cuttings
- In an adult plant, it is necessary to cut the cuttings with a length of 15 cm with a sharp knife.
- Cut off all the leaves except the top two, and if there are buds.
- The resulting stalk must be soaked in any growth stimulator according to the instructions.
- After that, prepare the soil from a mixture of transfused and humus in a proportion of 2/1.
- Pour the soil into peat pots and water it abundantly.
- In the soil we make indentations of 2-3 cm, put a cutting in it and sprinkle it with earth.
- Cover with foil and maintain a temperature of 22 ° C.
- Cuttings sometimes need to be opened for ventilation.
- After they take root, plant in big pots.
Paper model cleaning robot (M-O) from mf WALL-E
How to increase salivation
Lenten stuffed cabbage with rice
Choosing and purchasing office furniture