Biorevitalization - a simple way to eliminate wrinkles
Sad as it may be, skin aging is a completely natural process. It can not be prevented, but it is possible to significantly slow down. To this end, Swiss scientists have developed a special tool that promotes straightening of the skin and complete elimination of wrinkles and wrinkles.
How does it work?
The biorevitalization procedure is a natural aid to the body. The patient is injected with a special gel that contains hyaluronic acid. This substance is a natural element responsible for the plasticity of the skin. Over the years, in the subcutaneous layer of a person, its number decreases, and because of this, the skin begins to fade. By making such injections, cosmetologists restore the amount of hyaluronic acid, which returns the skin to its youth and freshness.
Biorevitalization. Advantages over plastic surgery:
- Full security. No general anesthesia, scalpel and other unpleasant things. Injections with a preparation containing only natural ingredients will only work to the benefit. At the end of the procedure, you can immediately start your daily activities.
- Accessibility. The cost of the drug is not at all high, as are the rates for the services of cosmetologists. Even the finest lover of youth and beauty will be able to indulge such pleasure.
- Lasting effect. If you are engaged in a good specialist, the effect will be fixed for at least 15 months. In addition, there are special supporting procedures, due to which this period is extended to 24-17 months.
- Convenience. If you decide to undergo a biorevitalization course, you will not have to spend several hours in the salons, waiting for the beauticians to complete their manipulations. Several sessions lasting 45-50 minutes, and it's in the bag!
- Painless procedure. Injections are made using a special cosmetology syringe with a plastic needle of the minimum diameter, so you will feel almost nothing.
In this case, the qualifications of the specialist who deals with your face are of great importance.Never mess with amateur cosmetologists! Inexperienced hands can cause irreparable damage to your appearance.
How to make a structured tile under the tree
How to choose a car for yourself and for your wife
DIY do-it-yourself simple backlighting
Christmas salads: the best recipes