Cherry Pie Recipe
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:45 minutes
�How to bake bird cherry and almond pie
Bird-cherry flour can be bought in the supermarket or made from dried berries.
- Mix flour, ground almonds and sugar. Add eggs, mix the products with a spoon.
- Cover the bottom of the mold with a diameter of 20 cm baking paper, and grease the sides with oil. Pour into it the resulting mass.
- Bake the cake in an oven preheated to 180 � C for 45 minutes.
Treats can be decorated with whipped cream or sour cream.
�Cake with Bird Cherry and Jam Recipe
Prepare a fragrant dessert for meeting guests or a family tea.
- wheat flour - 200 g;
- cherry flour - 50 g;
- apple juice - 200 g;
- mint syrup - 120 g;
- sugar - 100 g;
- jam - 100 g;
- water - 90 g;
- vegetable oil - 50 g;
- apple vinegar - 30 g;
- soda - 10 g;
- salt - 1 pinch.
- Mix juice, vinegar, vegetable oil, syrup and sugar with a mixer.
- Pour the sifted flour and salt. Pour in water mixed with soda.
- Stir the dough, pour it into a silicone mold with a diameter of 20-22 cm.
- Bake the cake at a temperature of 190 � C for 50 minutes.
- Cool baking, cut it lengthwise into 2 parts. Grease the halves with jam and put them together.
Decorate the dessert with powdered sugar or melted chocolate.
�Crumbly bird cherry pie
The fragrant berry juice filling is wonderfully combined with sand dough.
- flour - 300 g;
- bird cherry - 300 g;
- sugar - 260 g;
- butter - 170 g;
- starch - 45 g;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- vanillin - 1 g;
- salt - to taste.
- Grind 150 g of flour and 100 g of butter. Add 100 g of sugar, vanilla, egg, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Knead the dough, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Rub the berries through a sieve, mix 150 g of juice with starch. Add sugar and boil to the remaining juice. Combine both mixtures, warm the jelly over medium heat, not boiling.
- Cover the baking dish with a diameter of 22 cm with baking paper, put the cooled dough on it. Form a cake with your hands, blind low sides.
- Pierce the base with a fork in several places and send it to the oven preheated to 180 � C for 10 minutes.
- Grease the cake with cooled kissel.
- Rub the remaining flour, sugar and butter with your hands. Sprinkle the filling with the crumbs.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 � C.
Serve hot pastries.
Bird-cherry pie can be served with tea, milk or cocoa.
How to pickle ginger
What is given to women