Chicken Bombs with Mushrooms: An Unusual, Easy and Fast Cooking Method
Crisp in combination with tender juicy meat, complemented by mushroom stuffing and an unusual appearance - these are what distinguishes bombs from other chicken dishes. There is nothing difficult in preparation, but the result is excellent.
- chicken fillet - 500 g;
- fresh mushrooms - 300 g;
- cheese - 70 g;
- cream - 3 tbsp .;
- onion - 1 head;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- vegetable oil - for lubrication and roasting.
- Dice the mushrooms, fry them slightly in vegetable oil, add chopped onion, salt and pepper. To a little cooled mushrooms add grated cheese and cream, and then stir.
- Beat off the chicken fillet, lay out the stuffing on it and form bombs. Wrap the meat in pre-oiled foil and send it to an oven preheated to 200 C for 40 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil and re-send the bombs to the oven to make them brown. For this 5-10 minutes is enough. Before serving, sprinkle juicy balls with greens. Such bombs are good both hot and cold.
Flower pot with automatic watering
The paper model of the Bee-Do Minion of Despicable Me mf
The whole tree of happiness: how to care
Facial plastic surgery: pros and cons of customers' eyes
Crochet knitting glove basics (basic course)
A heart with your own hands as a gift for Valentine's Day
How to make shoes not slippery at home