Chicken Liver Beef Stroganoff
- 0.5 kg of chicken liver;
- 2 onions;
- 150 g of 20% sour cream;
- 150 g of water;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 1 tbsp wheat flour;
- A pair of bay leaf;
- Sunflower oil;
- Ground black pepper.
- Liver for a start, you need to thoroughly rinse in cold water (it is best to use flow). After the excess liquid is drained from it, the liver should be cut into sticks, the length of which will be at least 4 cm, and the width - 1 cm.
- In the pan you need to pour the vegetable oil and place it on the stove. After the oil is heated, the fire should be reduced to medium, and pour into it the liver sticks. They should be roasted for at least 6 minutes and they should be stirred regularly.
- Prepare onions. To do this, the bulb should be cleaned and cut into fairly thin half-rings. After 6 minutes, chopped onion is added to the pan with the liver, and the resulting mass is fried for another 5 minutes, while the fire should be reduced to almost the minimum.Then sprinkle the liver with sifted flour and mix everything thoroughly. Keep frying for a couple more minutes.
- Spices and salt are added to the almost finished liver. By the way, you can add absolutely any spices to this dish to your own taste. Then you should put sour cream and pour water, which must be hot. It should be noted that the fat content of sour cream should be 20% (more - possible, less - not).
- The pan should be closed with a lid, and simmer its contents for at least 10 minutes. In the event that the sauce thickens too much, then it is possible to pour in it not a very large amount of water, which must be necessarily hot.
- At this cooking this appetizing dish ends. As a side dish you can serve mashed potatoes, pasta, buckwheat porridge and so on.
How to choose a good taxi
How to become more energetic without harm to health
Tree of happiness
How to get in shape in three months without a gym
Gallstone disease: symptoms, treatment and postoperative diet
Lenten stuffed cabbage with rice
Chicken drawing for kids