Do-it-yourself miniature dart
- A ballpoint pen (for markup) because there was not a notebook in the cage.
- Ruler (for the same reason).
- Sewing thread, (ordinary ).
- Matches,(more or less even copies), preferably with not big heads and no defects (otherwise it will have a bad effect on the flight characteristics and trajectory of our future mini-rocket).
- Needle, not big (big, just need will additionally undermine or add weight).
- Paper, (in my case, a piece of wallpaper due to the absence of a notebook at the moment).
- Copper wire, not very thick , otherwise there will be difficulties with wrapping; moreover, there is a high probability of a match breaking, not very thin (you are tormented). I have 0.4 millimeter (it seems like just right).
DIY hand-made pumpkin seeds
Modeling from plasticine
How to connect a star-delta motor
Art Deco Style