Eight exercises against cervical osteochondrosis
Simple exercises will help you to defeat osteochondrosis and preserve health.
The first manifestations of cervical osteochondrosis are back pain, headaches, dizziness, "flies" in the eyes, hearing or noise impairment, and swaying when walking as a result of lack of coordination.
To prevent this from happening, we offer some simple exercises that will help you defeat osteochondrosis and preserve your health.
- Chin lower to the neck. Turn your head first 5 times to the right and then 5 times to the left.
- Chin up a little. Turn your head again to the right 5 times, then left 5 times.
- Bend your head to the right, trying to reach your ear with your ear - 5 times, then left 5 times.
- Head straight. Overcoming the resistance of tense muscles of the neck, press the chin to the jugular fossa. The crown of the head at the same time stretches upwards.
- Press your forehead on the palm and tighten the muscles of the neck. Exercise run 3 times for 7 seconds ..
- Tightening the muscles of the neck, push the left temple on the left palm (3 times for 7 seconds).Now, with the right temple, press on the right palm (3 times for 7 seconds).
- Chin straight, hands on the back of the head. Press the back of your head 3 times for 7 seconds.
- Hands joined in the fingers, bring under the chin. Press your chin on your hands 3 times for 7 seconds.
Kiwi jam with lemon
Knitted hat for baby Owl
Novikova, Vinokur, Syutkin and other stellar neighbors
How to cook pickle
What is the job description for the director