How to disable avast?
Antivirus, of course, performs a very important task, protecting our computer from malicious programs. But what to do if it interferes with your tasks, coming into conflict with your applications? Most often this happens with online games, when the antivirus starts to slow down the process, or does not allow the application to start at all. How to disable avast correctly? Consider this question in stages.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, near the clock, the icon of your antivirus should be located.
- Click on the icon with the right mouse button.
- In the window that opens to select, hover the mouse over "Managing Avast Screens".
- The following features will appear:
- disable antivirus for 10 minutes;
- disable antivirus for 1 hour;
- disable antivirus before restarting the computer;
- disable antivirus forever.
- You need to select and click on the item that suits you best.
- After that, the program will clarify whether you want to disable Avast antivirus. Click confirmation.
With such simple manipulations, you can turn off Avast at any time that suits you.
Facial plastic surgery: pros and cons of customers' eyes
Simple lanterns (candlesticks) for decoration
Casio - Damn Good
A simple way to make a patch