MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
How to Get to the Shops
Check the weather, and adjust your clothing to match.For example, if its snowing, you might need woollies, or if it's a thunderstorm, you might consider staying indoors.
Check how much money you have with you.What do you need to buy? Do you need a list? You must consider the option, and maybe go to the Cash Point machine to collect some money. We'll cover that later.
Make sure you have your keys.That's a common mistake. You don't want to get locked out now, do you? Didn't think so.
Choose means of transport.Do you have a car? And if so, is it worth wasting the petrol, if theShopis only a few minutes away? But if theShopis over an hour away, is it worth walking? Want to catch a bus? Check the times on the website, and if you are, make sure to leave about as long as it takes to get from your house to the bus stop, plus one minute. If catching a taxi, order one, and wait for its arrival.
Leave your house and use your transport to get to theShops.
Get some money.The cashpoint machine! Is there one on the way to theShops? If so, and you need money, stop by, and insert your Cashpoint Card, enter your PIN, enter the desired amount of money and wait for it to come out. Take your money fast, in case someone nicks it (crime is everywhere these days), take your card, and continue on your journey.
As soon as you reach theShops, consider how much you need to buy.If its only a few tins, or a packet of sweets, then just carry them. If it's a multipack of crisps, or something big, perhaps you should consider a basket, and if you need that months shopping, be sure to get a trolley.
Don't forget to pay for your items, or you could be getting a ticket to jail.
Now you have finished shopping, consider your travelling.Have you done the monthlyShop? If you don't have a car, order a taxi! If you bought a small amount of things, just take the same way of travelling as before.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't forget anything you bought, because you won't be getting it back any time soon.
- Don't go confusing strangers houses with theShops, that could also land you in prison.
- Don't carry huge amounts of things around the store. You'll just look silly.
- Shopsbarely offer free samples any more, so don't take any unless you are sure they are free. Just because there is no price, does NOT mean they are free.
- Try to avoid going out at night. Something bad might happen.
- Do not let anyone see your PIN number at the cash point machine
- Turning up without money will NOT impress Bus drivers and/orShopKeepers and/or Taxi Drivers. Bear that in mind.
- DO NOT leave your door wide open. You'll probably be robbed.
- Don't even leave it unlocked!
Video: How To Get To The Shops (Shorcut) | My Summer Car
How to get rid of mosquito bites quickly
7 Fast Ways To Hide Your Roots
How to Drive Smoothly with a Manual Transmission
How to Create a Logo in Adobe Illustrator
Surgical Options for Kidney Cancer
The Only 4 New Trends You Really Need to Know
How to Be Professional at Work
How Parkinsons Disease Affects Couples
Smashed Root Vegetables
Kate Middleton May Have Started This New Post-Baby Trend
Date: 06.12.2018, 02:38 / Views: 63464