How to make perfume?
A woman is very important to find "your" flavor. Searches are sometimes very difficult, because the smell on the sticker may differ significantly from the smell on the wrist. At the same time, perfume stores offer thousands of options, but you can easily become confused, confused and not find the right fragrance. Maybe the right solution for this option would be to try to make the perfume yourself? This article is just about how to make perfume. This, of course, is not easy, but quite doable.
- Dishes. You need to choose the dishes for mixing the ingredients in such a way that you can hold several components and mix them. But when clogged in the tank should be almost no air. Dishes should be glass or ceramic with tight lids.
- The basis. There are two options for the base: alcohol or jojoba oil. The basis of alcohol "matures" for about a month. Can be applied to hair and clothing. The basis on jojoba oil “ripens” for 2 weeks and gives a greater number of flavors.
- Paper. It will be required for samples in the process of joining, also to test the smell at different stages of maturation.
- Essential oils. Initially, it is worth trying to make perfumes at home, using inexpensive essential oils - peace, ylang-ylang, geranium.
- Measuring spoon. It will take to exactly follow the proportions.
- Capacity for finished perfumes. It is best to use dark glass containers.
How to make homemade perfume
- Three essential notes. For the manufacture of perfumes using 3 notes: the main (basic or final), primary (head) and middle (central or perfume heart). Ingredients are taken according to the ratio of 1: 2: 3 (head: central: base).
- Pick up the oil. Basically, citrus, basil, lavender, mimosa, rosewood, etc. oils are used for the top or starting notes. Fennel oil is used for the average. Thyme, pine, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, tobacco. For the main - patchouli, oak moss, woody.
- Mix the oils. Oils should be mixed consistently.
- Add foundation.
- Pour into vials. The composition must be poured into bottles, in which the process of maturation will take place. Leave the vials in a dark place.
In order for the perfume to have an incredible smell, professionals recommend mixing about 10 essential oils, using 2-3 oils for each note.There is a clear technology, how to make perfume from butter, but do not forget about their volatility. The initial notes are always bright, have a high volatility, the base notes make the character of the fragrance, and the notes of the heart give an unforgettable depth to the fragrance.
- For business women. In the initial note, use 1 drop of peppermint oil and 1 drop of lemon oil. For an average note, take 2 drops of cypress and myrtle oils. In a base note, apply 3 drops of nutmeg sage oil, then take 3 drops of bergamot oil and 5 drops of sandalwood oil.
- Sensual composition. For the initial note, use 2 drops of ylang-ylang oil. For an average note, about 3 drops of frankincense and orange oils. For a base note, you need 10 drops of sandalwood oil and another 5 drops of benzoi (mix with 5 drops of alcohol).
- For creative individuals. In the initial note add 1 drop of rose oil. The middle note will consist of 3 drops of toffee oil, 2 drops of cinnamon oil and 2 drops of yarrow oil. The base note will include 5 drops of lemon grass oil and 10 drops of sandalwood oil.
- Romantic composition. For the initial note, take just 1 drop of rose oil. The middle note will consist of 3 drops of ylang-ylang, patchouli, jasmine and verbena oils. In the base note will enter only 8 drops of sandalwood oil.
- Male composition.In the initial note, use 1 drop of juniper and lavender oil. For a base note, 3 drops of sandalwood oil are suitable, as well as 3 drops of myrtle oil, 4 drops of bergamot oil.
Now you know all about how to make perfumes with your own hands, so you can safely proceed to the manufacture of "your" fragrance. This will allow you to realize your own ideas, showing incredible imagination. Then you can boast the fragrance in front of your friends or give them an original gift.
Quick recipes for quick rolls
Fried eggs in onion rings
Postcard Eternal Flame. Handy for May 9 Victory Day
Warm Chicken Stomach Salad
Top 5 recipes for delicious okroshka