How to tie a case for an e-book
Technique knitting coverThe internal part of the cover should look like this.
- type the number of loops around the height of a book with a small allowance ohm,
- two or three rows of knit knitting, so that the edge of the pocket does not bend,
- we knit a canvas with a face equal to the width of the book. For the border, the extreme loops before the edge ones are made with garter stitch,
- continue to knit a canvas pattern length equal to twice the width of the book,
- to clarify the size of the length of the cover, bend the pocket, insert the book into it, and firmly sew the top and bottom of the pocket with a needle and thread. We sew just below the edge loops of the cover (F10) The book should fit tightly in your pocket,
- finish knitting the cover with 2-3 rows of garter stitch for easy fastening of the fastener,
- padding to protect the book from pressure or impact We sew or glue to the inside of the cover. You can use a synthetic winterizer, thin foam rubber or even fur with a short nap.
Beef with red wine sauce
Mini Poster Tags
DIY do-it-yourself panel
Home slippers, knitting socks