How to weave bouquets of moulin
Baubles in many countries are a symbol of friendship. However, this unusual handmade bracelet, which appeared for the first time in North America, was previously intended for other tasks. The Indians made such jewelry to protect against evil spirits, the treatment of various ailments, marriage rituals, and even tied braided pigtails from a variety of herbs and threads on the wrist of soldiers.
Today, a bracelet, woven with his own hands from threads, leather, beads or glass beads, rather plays the role of an original decoration, than a magical attribute. When everything can be bought, any thing made by hand is no less valuable than shaman talismans. In this article I will examine in detail several types of weaving accessories from floss, I will give useful recommendations to beginning needlewomen and will help in creating bright bracelets that are suitable both for personal use and as a gift.
Any craftswoman who has already managed to create several woven bracelets will advise for weaving floss threads.They have a soft, pliable structure, thanks to which products are created quickly, and in sock they are pleasant, comfortable and durable. Another plus of this material is that it is produced in bright, juicy colors and shades. When choosing, pay attention to the length of the thread. It is not recommended to take yarns shorter than one meter, since in the process of mating, their length will be reduced approximately four times.
In addition to the basic material, needlewomen should stock up with tape, clips, ordinary pins and stationery clips. All this is useful for fixing threads on a flat surface and simplifying the weaving.
There are many styles of weaving, but classical methods are more popular: direct and oblique weaving. Direct weaving is characterized by a variety of patterns and patterns that can be performed using this technique. At the same time, it is considered more complex and time consuming. Oblique weaving is suitable for beginners, as the design of the "oblique" bauble, quickly mastered, and the finished product looks very stylish.
Straight floss weaving
A beautiful bracelet, made in the technique of direct weaving, can become the calling card of any master, because to weave baubles in this way is not easy.If you are just starting to try your hand, it is better to train your hand on simpler ways of mating.
However, if you still decide to try to create an ornament, follow the following instructions for beginners:
- The color and number of bundles of floss threads is selected on the basis of the designed pattern on the bracelet.
- Each color must be separated from the rest and ensure that they do not mix up in a chaotic manner.
- The length of threads for knitting patterns directly depends on its size.
- The larger the ornament, the longer the bundle is required.
- The leftmost thread is conventionally called the lead. She needs to tie up the threads that will serve as an internal background and go right behind her.
- As soon as the left thread reaches the right side, the action algorithm is executed back to the left. Acting this way, our thread moves to the right, then to the left, closing the inner main thread.
- In places where there should be a drawing, the main thread is woven with those used in its creation.
Skew weave - step by step plan
In detail I will consider various ways of oblique weaving by means of schemes.
- The method of "string". Requires the use of two threads of different colors with a length of 1.5 meters.Each of them is folded in half, tied with a knot and fastened to a flat surface. Further weaving should follow this pattern.
- Fenichka, tied with a ribbon, looks great in juicy summer colors. For the manufacture will need four two-meter thread, which must be folded in half and tie a knot. Further we continue to work according to the depicted scheme.
- Braided bracelets in the style of "classic" captivate simple pattern and simplicity of knitting. To make this decoration, you need six meter yarns of three different colors. The mulina is connected by a knot from above and placed in a line of threads of pairs of flowers. The first is tied around the knot on each subsequent yarn. Next we do the same operation. So each new extreme thread is knitted.
Features weaving of 4 and 2 threads
Bracelets created using a pair of threads do not differ in intricate patterns, but this does not prevent them from looking original. For the product, it is desirable to choose floss of different colors with a length of at least one meter.
Knitting is carried out according to the following principle:
- Both threads are knotted at the end and secured with tape or pin.
- We stretch the left thread, and with the right we make a ring around the left and thread the tip inside the eyelet. The loop is carefully tightened upwards.
- Thus we make the second node.
- For the third knot, we interchange the threads, and do the rest using the same algorithm.
- Tying knots alternately one or another thread, we go down and in the end we tie in one knot. Your bauble is ready.
The weaving of the four threads is performed according to the same principle.
How to weave baubles with names and inscriptions
Baubles with names and inscriptions are woven according to the pattern of direct weaving, but instead of a pattern or pattern on a bracelet a word, a name or a whole phrase is woven. To make the letters look expressive, it is recommended for beginners to work on them using a stencil. It can be made with your own hands from ordinary paper. To do this, calculate the width of each letter and the distance between them. It is important to remember to make the same indents for each letter from the edge of the bracelet - so the word will look better.
- During work, take a comfortable and correct posture, use good lighting and a comfortable place.Never neglect these rules. Weaving at home should be fun, and not leave behind a back pain or pain in the eyes.
- Secure the threads on a flat, clean, and dry surface. This can be a desktop, to which they are fixed on an adhesive tape, a hard cover of a book and clothespins or a stationery tablet with a clip. The main thing is to keep the billet firmly and comfortably.
- Give preference to quality threads. Even an experienced needlewoman will not get a beautiful pattern, if the material is faded, fluffed up or too thin. The quality, beauty and durability of the bracelet depend on it.
And in conclusion I will add that dexterity in work, brought to automatism, in time begins to help itself to draw various patterns. There is no need to use schemes. There is an experience that allows you to experiment with other materials and textures. Each product takes less and less time, and instead it develops fine motor skills, imagination and replenished piggy jewelry. Do not delay for tomorrow what you can weave today. I hope the article was helpful.
Anvil from a piece of rail
How to fill out documents for a visa to France
How to make a simple plywood stand
Hair Clip Wildflowers
Massage for kidney disease