Levomekol - an effective remedy for acne
Acne is a fairly common problem that teenagers often face due to hormonal changes in the body. But due to skin features and various health problems, rashes may appear in adulthood. There are a large number of cosmetics and pharmacies to help deal with this trouble. About one of these - Levomekole, we will tell.
Clean skin - a pledge of confidence
No matter how many try to cope with the hated acne, using all sorts of lotions, gels and creams, the result is still short-lived. All because they do not eliminate the problem completely, but only remove its surface manifestation.
Inside, and remains an infection caused most often strepto- or staphylococcus. With them and can fight ointment Levomekol. It relieves inflammation, reduces redness and speeds up the process of disappearing eruptions.
This tool refers to therapeutic and prophylactic drugs, and is used for the healing of purulent wounds, scratches and other skin damage, as well as tattoos.All this thanks to chloramphenicol - antibiotic, which is part. It has an antimicrobial effect, and paired with another component - methyluracil, helps to activate the processes of cell regeneration.
These same substances nourish and improve the blood supply of tissues, thereby preventing the formation of scar tissue.
The undoubted advantages of this ointment are as follows:
- It not only eliminates the external symptoms of the problem, but looks for their internal cause, penetrating into the middle of the cells.
- Quick effect. Already after the first use, acne becomes less, and the accumulated pus comes out faster. Levomekol will also help from black dots, because besides pus it also lifts any impurities in the pores to the surface.
- Hypoallergenic composition. The components of the drug have a very low level of allergic reactions, because the ointment is sufficiently safe for an adult.
- Availability. The low price and the ability to purchase in almost every pharmacy make Levomekol an excellent tool available to everyone.
The ointment has few minuses, but still they should be considered:
- AddictiveLong-term use can be addictive, and the tool simply stops helping.
- Side effects. Frequent use may also cause itching and redness.
Strictly according to the instructions
It is worth remembering that Levomekol is primarily a pharmacy, therefore it requires compliance with the rules prescribed in the instructions.
To get rid of large and heavy lesions on a cotton pad, apply a small amount of ointment and apply to the problem area for 15-20 minutes. But it is important to ensure that the product falls only on the affected areas, use on large areas leads to a decrease in local immunity. So, and to reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
From subcutaneous, internal acne, the appearance of which is accompanied by painful sensations and inflammation, experts recommend injecting the ointment with a sterile syringe with a thin needle. But before the procedure is still to consult with your doctor. Also rubbing in can help, as the components get inside faster.
Night compresses are also possible. To do this, apply a cotton pad on the cotton pad, fix it with a plaster and leave it until the morning.
Since Levomecol is addictive, dermatologists are advised to alternate it with drugs based on other active ingredients.
If, after use, you notice that your skin has become too dry or peeling, you should stop using it and consult a doctor. Reduced efficacy can also be triggered by taking drugs on the basis of levomycetin in the last year.
Contraindications to the use of antibiotic ointments are:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- intolerance or hypersensitivity to the drug.
Levomekol is a pharmacy, therefore it requires competent use. And moderation is the main condition for this. That's when the result will be visible in a few days. Be beautiful!
Leather jacket and dress - 5 fresh spring images 2014
Bronco Fun Lamp
New Year set for serving - cap and serving ring
Change the zipper without a strut parts
Designer Furniture: Trends 2018