Classic Mahogany Sour Cream Cake
Jan 2, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tbsp. instant coffee granules
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Decoration: confectioners’ sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 13 x 9-in. baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Put 1 2⁄3 cups water, the cocoa and coffee in a small saucepan. Bring just to a boil, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Let cool.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat until fluffy. On low speed, beat in cocoa mixture, then the flour just until blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack; cool completely.
- To decorate: Place narrow strips of wax paper on servings and dust with confectioners' sugar; carefully lift off strips.
Video: Billie Eilish - Party Favor | Mahogany Session
16 Ways to Prevent Cancer
An Oscars Director Just Proposed to His Girlfriend Onstage at the Emmys and Im Weeping
Working it Out
Debenhams Hammond Co. Menswear
How British Are You Lisa Vanderpump Puts Your Manners to The Test
From One Petite Girl to Another: Emilia Clarke, You Are My Fashion Hero
You’ll Never Want to Leave the House Without Wearing Sunscreen After Seeing This
How to Have Fun Inside on a Snow Day (Teen Girls)
7 Best Fries for Weight Loss
17 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Back Fat
How to Make Homemade Deer Food
Date: 05.12.2018, 17:28 / Views: 62353