Mango Chia Pudding Parfait
Mango Smoothie Parfait
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 340 | Total Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 48mg | Carbohydrates: 35g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Protein: 12g | SmartPoints: 13
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of your favorite granola
- 1/4 cup pecans or any other nut such as almonds or walnuts
- In a blender or food processor, combine frozen mango, lemon zest, Greek yogurt, coconut milk, and honey (if using). Blend until smooth - the smoothie should be thick. If it is too thick for your liking or to blend add additional coconut milk.
- Pour the mango smoothie into a tall serving glass, filling 1/4 full. Layer a portion of the strawberries, blueberries, granola, and pecans. Reserve the remainder. Pour more of the mango smoothie on top of the fruit until the glass is about 3/4 full. Top with remaining strawberries, blueberries, granola, and pecans.
Video: Mango Kiwi Pineapple Chia Smoothie Parfait! FullyRaw & Vegan!
How to Make Macaroni Pasta
How to Name Your New Puppy or Dog
17 Trendy Summer 2019 Work Outfits For Girls
Some Simple Ways To Save Money On Your Wedding – Part 2
How to Learn Many Chords on Piano Using Two Shapes and the Numbers 1 to 5
Pregnant Olivia Wilde Is Not Here for the Paparazzis Shameless Photo Taking
A Blind Man Sees His Wife Again Through a Bionic Eye
8 Mistakes Youre Making With Dry Shampoo
Unicorns arent the only startups welcome at Tacklebox