Memo on spices: what to add. Save!
Each self-respecting hostess in the kitchen has more than one jar of spices, and sometimes their number is calculated in tens ... how not to get confused and remember what is the best thing to combine? This is exactly what our today's guide is for!
- FOR MEAT: red, black, allspice or cloves, marjoram, thyme, cumin, turmeric, onion, oregano.
- FOR BIRDS: thyme, marjoram, rosemary, sage, thyme, basil.
- FOR FISH: bay leaf, white pepper, ginger, allspice, onion, coriander, chili pepper, mustard, dill, thyme.
- FOR GRILL: red pepper, allspice, cardamom, thyme, marjoram, nutmeg and nutmeg, cumin, ginger, chili pepper. FOR GIRL: thyme, common oregano, sweet pepper, red pepper, juniper.
- FOR RAGU: red pepper, ginger, turmeric, coriander, mustard, cardamom, cumin, black pepper, sweet pepper, nutmeg, cloves.
- FOR CABBAGE: coriander, fennel, cumin, black mustard seed.
- FOR POTATO: coriander, turmeric and asafoetida.
- FOR SIDE: cumin, asafoetida, ginger, pepper, lavender mint and coriander.
- FOR MARINADES: bay leaf, juniper (berries are added to marinades when cooking game and fish meat), dill branches with buds, flowers or seeds.
- FOR FRUITS, JUICES, COMPOTES: cinnamon, cloves, ginger, star anise, cardamom.
- FOR PASTS: white pepper, cinnamon, ginger, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, star anise, ginger, cardamom.
- FOR BAKING: cloves, cinnamon, star anise, ginger, cardamom, allspice, orange peel, anise, sesame, poppy seeds, vanilla.
- FOR HOT MILK: cinnamon, cardamom, saffron.
We are equipping a children's room. Corner of a little scientist
Chocolate Pancake Cake
Fried eggs in onion rings
Decorating a flower pot with a cloth
Cat - pillow
A simple way to make a patch