Menu for pregnant women in the first trimester
What should be the menu?
A pregnant woman should not eat for two. The fetus does not need calories, but nutrients. Food should be healthy and rich in vitamins.
In the first trimester, it is important to follow a diet. The energy value of food should not exceed 2700 Kcal.
- you need to eat in fractional portions, but often, up to 5-6 times a day;
- the last meal is not later than 2−3 hours before bedtime;
- food can be cooked, steamed or baked, fried foods increase the load on the digestive tract;
- eat no more than 5-6 g of salt per day;
- food should be eaten warm, but not hot or cold;
- drink no more than 1.5 liters of fluid per day.
The menu needs to be made in such a way that a pregnant woman receives 100–120 g of proteins, up to 350 g of carbohydrates and only 75 g of fat.
What can you eat?
In the first trimester, you need a lot of fiber, it stimulates intestinal peristalsis. Also important are calcium, iodine, iron, zinc, phosphorus, selenium, vitamins B, D, E, folic acid. In addition, we need other nutrients, so the diet should be varied.
Such products are useful:
- fruits and vegetables;
- sea fish, especially red varieties;
- lean meat - rabbit, veal, beef;
- cereals, especially buckwheat, oat, millet, barley and wheat;
- sea kale;
- vegetable oil;
- eggs, but not more than 2 pieces per week.
Pregnant women should drink fresh juices, fruit drinks, fruit compotes.
What can not eat?
Do not often eat foods that contain simple carbohydrates. They are not useful for the child, but only contribute to weight gain. Limit consumption of sweets, chocolate and sugar. Do not get involved in baking and flour products.
It is necessary to abandon fast food, smoked meat, sausages, sausages, mayonnaise, ketchup, sauces, hot spices, and animal fats.This also includes chips and crackers, crab sticks, canned meat and fish. Refuse from carbonated drinks and strong coffee.
Proper and nutritious nutrition during pregnancy is the key to the normal development of the baby and the well-being of the pregnant woman. Improper nutrition can lead to toxicosis and even miscarriage.
Delicious Homemade Borscht
What dreams of pasta: interpretation of dream books
The whole tree of happiness: how to care
We build a DSL modem into the PC system unit
Stages of building a barn on an uneven site
Unusual wall panel
Congratulate seasoned sea wolves on the Day of the Navy