My brother did not serve. Wanted to get a job, not taken for this reason. Is it for this may refuse employment?

There are 2 answers
Answered on November 25, 2014 08:24
Yes they can. Here is the question for what reason does your brother have no military ID or registration certificate? Without these documents, he can be rendered in any employment, and the military registration and enlistment office may file a case for consideration by the prosecutor's office, where there will be a long tedious trial, if such a citizen is not a deviator from military service, you are threatened with serious sanctions. Therefore, as soon as possible solve the issue with the military office, and then get a job that will be official, with decent wages. Not the same age you run from the military commissar.

Related News

Getting phosphor at home
Cooking Oriental Toast
Weave a paracord case
A simple table with benches for the garden
Tip 4: Pilaf with quince
Induction Metal Heater