FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE BLUEPRINT JUICE CLEANSE
My Final Thoughts on Juice
I can't believe only four days ago I was running out of my apartment to pick up the juices prior to heading into work Monday morning. The Blueprint Cleanse was, without a doubt, an eye-opening and interesting experience for me. Here are my final (and totally random) thoughts:
- I accomplished what I set out to do (reset my palate/mind back to healthy eating). Since being back on solid food for past two days, I have only been eating and craving veggies, fruits, whole grains, etc. The desire to devour a plate of brownies is just not there anymore, no matter how stressed I am. Yay!
- I gained a during the cleanse (he's round and green on the inside)
- The juices were really delicious. I miss the green juice (which I drank four times a day) in my life and hope to incorporate it in some form on a regular basis to my diet.
- 3 days is a long time to not eat.
- I needed a serious caffeine detox in my life, and this definitely kickstarted that. The biggest struggle for me throughout cleanse was honestly the withdrawl I felt from lack of caffeine.
- In my opinion, juice cleanses are in no way sustainable long term. Although they do provide a heap of nutrients, the calorie intake was definitely below what I should be at daily.
- Jumping pictures are much harder to get right than I originally thought.
- There's something disturbing about the fact that people are starving all over the world, yet Americans are paying a solid amount of money to deprive themselves on cleanses.
- Life without food is not very fun.
- Juice makes you do crazy things…Like write love letters to inanimate objects.
- Realizing you have the willpower to stick to the program for three days is pretty empowering. But, also, slightly scary. I felt a pang of hesitancy to eat solid food again on Thursday, which is freaky for a number of reasons and why I think these cleanses can do more harm than good in some cases.
- "I'm on a juice cleanse" is a statement that will result in confused and slightly disgusted looks, no matter who you tell.
Video: Squeezed Online Juice Cleanse: Day 3 and Final Thoughts
How to Know if You Have Nail Fungus
Every Woman Needs to Hear Gabrielle Unions Super Honest Life Advice
Liposuction Might Have Boomerang Effect
DIY Leather Headband With A Fabric Flower
The Birth Control Pill: Which Is Right For You
Health Effects of Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, and Benzene
The Urgency of HPV Immunization
Bob Saget looks exactly like the Cholula hot sauce lady
20 Creative Things to Do With a MasonJar
The New PDA: A Is for Appreciation