Potato pizza with mushrooms
Potato pizza with mushroomsis a recipe.
- 400-500 grams of potatoes;
- 100-150 gr of flour
- 150 grams mozzarella or other soft cheese;
- 100 grams of tomatoes (fresh or canned);
- 100 grams of canned white mushrooms (it is possible and champignons);
- 1 egg
- parsley greens
- salt and pepper to taste.
Boil and mash potatoes. In the mashed potatoes add egg, flour, salt, pepper, mix everything thoroughly. Potato mass spread on a baking sheet, greased with butter. Put on the potatoes finely chopped tomatoes and cheese. From above we will put thinly cut mushrooms, greens. We bake about 30 minutes. in the oven at 200 ° C. Cool slightly before serving.
Silver earrings with pearls or emerald - what jewelry to choose for your beloved gift
Creative Denim Christmas Tree
Crafts on the theme of Winter
Painting in the technique of quilling Forest Fairy
How to connect a hard disk
Lion drawing for kids
DIY miniature dart