Leather shoes, leather bags and a leather sofa - everything was fine!
Everything is temporary, including the things we use. Every day they prove to their owners: nothing lasts forever, you need to accept it. All we can do is try hard so that the best moments of life lasts, and beautiful objects serve us longer.
Scratches on leather shoes, on bags and furniture arise unexpectedly. It seems to be a neat we use ... It is not scary if you notice an unpleasant defect on your favorite thing. It's sad if you don't try to fix it!
There are several tips that magically help restore the damage to the skin. Save them! It is possible that you will look at the boots more closely and notice the inexorable traces of time on their surface ...
What if there is not just a scratch on a leather shoe, but a real tear? It turns out that with the help of nail polish or superglue the problem is eliminated incredibly easily.
HOW TO CLEAR BURNS ON LEATHER SHOES
- Apply to the match or toothpick lacquer or superglue.
- Lubricate the problem area from the inside.
- Press the glued area with a piece of fabric, hold for 3-4 minutes so that the leather film adheres well to the skin.
- If there is a scratch, fill it with superglue again. Then apply on the damaged surface several layers of paint that matches the color. Acrylic paints are successfully suited for this purpose. Done, not a trace left!
HOW TO CLEAR A SCRATCH WITH THE HELP
- A deep scratch on leather shoes can be removed with wax or paraffin.
- Heat the wax or paraffin and gently apply to the damaged skin.
- When the wax hardens, thoroughly wipe the area with a flannel cloth and paint over the problem area with shoe polish.
Leather furniture, alas, is also often damaged.Restoration of leather furniturereminds the process of restoring shoes, but there are some tricks!
HOW TO CLEAR THE SCRATCHES ON LEATHER FURNITURE
- Apply a little olive oil to the scratch and the surface around it. It is important to do this in a circular motion, smoothly and gradually.
- Let the oil soak in and dry completely.
- If the scratch does not disappear, apply the following trick! First apply olive oil to the injured skin.Then dampen a cotton cloth with a small amount of water and apply a cloth to a scratch.
- Put a warm iron on the cloth: exposure to heat will help the oil to penetrate deep into the skin and thus heal the scratch.
- To mask the damaged area permanently, apply a shoe polish of a suitable shade to the problem area with a cotton swab. Remove the rest of the cream with a sponge.
HOW TO CLEAR THE SCRATCHE ON VARNISH SHOES
- Dissolve the soft soap in warm water, wipe the scratch on varnished shoes with soapy water.
- Wipe dry and completely dry.
- Apply scratch on nail polish, suitable for color. A single layer will suffice.
Lacquered shoes are tender and cracks can easily appear on it. To prevent defects, you should take good care of it. Never wear three varnished shoes with a stiff brush, and do not expose to too high or low temperatures.
If the shoe is wet, immediately wipe it off with a dry cloth. It is also recommended to wipe varnished shoes once a week.petroleum jelly or glycerinapplied to the sponge. This will prevent scratches and cracks!
This is a detailed instruction for removing scratches on leather products. After watching this video, I immediately want to go to put my things in order.
What is apostematozny jade
How to build a sink in the countertop
How to learn telekinesis
What is encephalopathy
Modeling from plasticine
Cherry Pie Recipe