This cake will appeal to even those who do not like cottage cheese! Always manages to glory ...
Today for dessert"With your hands"offers to cookroyal cheesecake with cocoa. Baking turns out tender, airy, fragrant and deliciously delicious.
Cheesecake stuffing is a bit like a soufflé or pudding, and the taste is much brighter than that of an ordinary cottage cheese casserole. We are sure that she will like even those who do not particularly like cottage cheese!
Cheesecake in a multivariate
Ingredients for the dough
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 0.5 tsp. soda
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. l. melted butter
- 2-3 Art. l. cocoa
Ingredients for Curd Filling
- 500 g medium-fat cottage cheese
- 0.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 3 tbsp. l. starch or semolina
- 3 eggs
- First make the dough. Beat eggs with sugar in foam, add sour cream, soda (you can not quench) and butter, mix everything thoroughly.
- Gently sprinkle the sifted flour and cocoa, stir again.
- In a separate deep dish mix all the ingredients for the filling. You should get a thick creamy mass, if it comes out dryish, add 1-2 tbsp. l. sour cream.
- Smear the bowl of the slow cooker with butter, pour it intochocolate biscuit dough. Top center gently pour curd filling. Do not stir, the filling itself will spill evenly.
- In the "Baking" mode (usually it is 140 ° C, but you are guided by the parameters of your appliance), the cheesecake will bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Readiness pie check a toothpick.
- Turn off the slow cooker and let the cake stand under the closed lid for 5–10 minutes. The most convenient way is to remove the pastries using a steaming bowl.
In a slow cooker, this wonderful dessert is prepared quickly and easily. If you have not yet acquired such an assistant in the kitchen, bake cottage cheese cake in a regular oven at 180 ° C for about 40–50 minutes without opening the door for the first 20 minutes. Next, check the readiness of a toothpick. Remove the cake from the mold only after it has completely cooled.
Anvil from a piece of rail
Christmas ball decorated with snowmen
Why are the eyes red
Durable DIY Slate Adhesive