When will include heating in Orenburg in 2015
The inclusion of heating in 2015 in Orenburg is scheduled for October 4, 2015. The laws of the Russian Federation stipulate that heating networks must supply heating to apartment, medical, educational and administrative buildings, as the street temperature in Orenburg will fall and will not rise five days above 8 degrees Celsius.
Preparation of Orenburg for the winter season 2015-2016
In Orenburg and the region, preparation for the heating season is proceeding as planned. On the sixth of August, the heat supply was already 80% ready, twenty-three kilometers of heat pipes were replaced. Also, 46 km of the water supply system and 239 km of electricity networks were replaced. 1552 boiler houses are fully prepared, which makes up 61% of the total.
The reserve fund of liquid reserve fuel is laid - 75 thousand tons. In case of accidents, 360 backup sources of electricians are stored. Six new boiler houses have been introduced, and they will replace the old equipment.
It is worth recalling that the tariffs remain the same from July 1, 2015, in accordance with the order No. 224 of the heat utilities department of the Orenburg region at prices and tariff regulation.
What determines the timing of the inclusion of heating?
A number of circumstances affect the date of heat connection in Orenburg, and the main ones are:
- allocation by the administration of funds for the inclusion of heating systems;
- timely preparation of all components of the heating system;
- on-time repair and maintenance work.
In 2015, the city administration provided Orenburg with everything necessary for repairing and maintaining heating networks.
80% of consumer buildings are now ready for heating. Repair and maintenance work is carried out in a timely manner.
Where in Orenburg will give heat in the first place?
Like all previous seasons, in 2015, at first they will give warmth in socially significant institutions:
- Government departments;
- Medical institutions (hospitals, dispensaries, hospitals);
- Primary and secondary education institutions (kindergartens, schools, boarding schools);
- Social security institutions;
- Military units of Orenburg (21st Separate Guards Motorized Rifle Brigade, 254th Firing Range, 385th Guards Artillery Brigade, 31st Rocket Army, etc.);
- Correctional labor institutions, isolators;
As soon as they are provided with heat, the season will start in residential buildings. Only after that the heating networks will begin their work in industrial buildings.
How to merge two layers
What is identification?
How to close a business
What parts of the body of men women can not look
G-Stock Studio: the office you want to live in