Who is the bot?
Sometimes we can hear new and incomprehensible words from conversations of passers-by, our children, friends, television and radio programs, etc. The meaning of these lexical units does not always reach us, and we can use them fully in speech. In order not to be trapped, it is advisable to have at least some idea of some of these words. Today we will talk about one of them, so who the bot is and what this word means depending on the context:
- Boat (from the English boat) - so in the era of the sailing fleet they called small deck (for sea voyages) or deckless (for coastal voyages) sailing or sailing-rowing vessels with a small displacement (up to 15 tons) for cargo transportation or any other purposes.
- A bot (the concept of chats) is a part of a computer program that implements various functions (for example, input and output of messages) supported by the functionality of the chat itself.
- Bot - short for bot (botanist) - a humiliating nickname for a student (less often a student) who devotes too much free time to learning.
- The sphere where the mention of the word "bot" is ubiquitous and generally accepted is computer games. In shooters, a bot is a part of a computer program that simulates the activities of partners or enemies in a network or team game mode in various fights and battles. As a rule, game developers try to give bots elements of artificial intelligence, i.e. be maximally adapted to its features, maps, abilities of the gamer.
- Bots are also called crawlers - programs that are part of search engines designed to search, organize and rank Internet resources in their database.
- A bot is a simple abbreviation for the word ROBOT.
Thus, as you can see, the question of who the bot is, you can give a lot of completely different answers. The necessary option depends only on the situation in which the word was used.
How to build a gazebo
Unusual wall panel
Forged flower stand
Box for wedding glasses