Wild Berry Cheesecake
Wild Berry Cheesecakeis a recipe.
- softened butter 100 g (base);
- egg 2 pieces (base);
- egg 3 pieces (stuffing);
- sugar 150g (base);
- sugar 150g (filling);
- flour 2.5 stak. (base)
- fat cottage cheese 1 kg (stuffing);
- starch 2 tbsp. l. (stuffing);
- starch 1 tbsp. l. (for berries);
- 1 pack of vanilla (filling);
- 1 glass of berries (raspberries, blueberries or others);
- baking powder 1 tsp. (base).
Mix butter, egg, sugar, flour, baking powder. Knead a smooth dough.
In a blender, mix cottage cheese, starch, sugar, egg, vanillin. Prepare a smooth soft curd cream.
Roll the dough into a thin layer, put it in a split mold, greased with butter. Poke in several places with a fork.
Pour the berries with starch (so that they do not stain the curd cream).
Put half the curd cream on the base. Then put berries on the cream. Cover with all remaining cream.Bake in preheated 2000C oven for about 35-40 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the form.
How to make dry fuel at home
Rhubarb and raspberry fill tart
The advantages and nuances of choosing knitted bathrobes
Plastic Bottle Crafts: Master Class for Kindergarten